Sunday, December 5, 2010

"A Christmas in Two Egg, Florida" - Now in Print!

I'm pleased to announce that my new short novel - A Christmas in Two Egg, Florida - is now available.

Set in the most unique Southern small town of them all, the book tells the story of an old man who finds himself alone and distressed on a Christmas Eve night. Isolated from his community and all but forgotten, he experiences redemption through the words of a mysterious man he sees lurking around his barn.

This is my first venture into nonfiction writing, so I hope you enjoy it. The book includes snippets of true history and is set in the days of the Great Depression. I began writing it as a script for a church drama, but it slowly grew into a small book.

A Christmas in Two Egg, Florida can be ordered through Amazon.com by clicking the ad in this posting. All of my other books are nonfiction and can be purchased there as well. You can also learn about our unique little community of Two Egg by visiting http://www.twoeggfla.com/.

Best,
Dale Cox

No comments: