- San Marcos de Apalache Historic State Park in St. Marks.
- Letchworth-Love Mounds Archaeological State Park near Tallahassee.
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park in Port St. Joe.
- John Gorrie Museum Historic State Park in Apalachicola.
- Three Rivers State Park in Sneads.
- Forest Capital Museum Historic State Park in Perry.
The announcement that operating funds for keeping the parks open had been included in Governor Crist's new budget is a major step forward in saving the facilities, which include some of the most signficant historic sites in Florida. A spokesperson for the governor indicated that the public outpouring of support for the parks had much to do with the recommendation.
The final decision remains, but the news was a major breakthrough for lovers of Florida's historic sites and state parks.