|Courtesy of Callaway Gardens|
Most of the lighting displays are up and going and the rest pretty much kick off tomorrow (December 1st) or during the coming week. Here are some notes about this year's highlights
- It will be the final year for Christmas in Alabama, the Bradley family's gigantic display in Grand Bay, Alabama (near Mobile).
- Holiday Spectacular in Wicksburg, Alabama (near Dothan) is continuing after the sad passing of one of its founders and will be even bigger this year!
- The Arkansas Trail of Lights website is online for 2013! I have the link on the list page.
- Three Rivers State Park in Sneads, Florida is expanding the nights its lights will be open this year.
- Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens in Georgia is up and running for 2013!
- Lights under Louisville is open for the season. This is an awesome underground drive-through display!
- Check out info for these and all of the others for 2013 at www.exploresouthernhistory.com/christmas.